Ideal 1080 High Performance 800mm Guillotine - "Cardboard" Blade
Great for cutting heavier materials as well as paper and cardboard, the IDEAL 1080 is a professional trimmer with 800mm cutting length, and equipped with a sturdy stand. Materials such as thin metal plates, foils, balsa wood and linoleum can be trimmed using the machine’s obtuse-angled (75º) universal blade, up to a maximum cutting height of 4mm or 18 sheets of 80gsm paper.
- For efficient and easy cutting: standard paper formats, various angle indications and common photo sizes are printed on the table.
- Ergonomically designed handle has been developed for ease of operation and safe cutting.
- Foot pedal clamping system integrated into stand.
- Front gauge with integrated narrow strip cutting device is positioned via a calibrated rotary knob.
- Fold-away extension table supports the material to be cut, especially useful when trimming large formats.
- Cast aluminium blade mounting bracket with double pivot bearings for the blade axle guarantees highly accurate rectangular cuts.
- Complete with stand.
- Blade locking device to prevent unauthorised use.
- Blade guard made from transparent, unbreakable plastic allows uninterrupted sight along the full cutting line.
- Cutting length: 800mm.
- Table size: 605 x 800mm.
- H x W x D: 1215 x 670 x 1080mm.
- Weight: 55kg.
- 1-year return-to-base guarantee
|Punch Capacity (A4/80gsm)||-|
|Binding Capacity (A4/80gsm)|
|Dimensions H x W x D||1215 x 670 x 1080mm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.